Privacy and security
Your personal information. You provide it to us, because that’s needed when you want to order something. But we can imagine that you would like to know why we ask for your personal information and what we do with it. We would like to tell you about this. If you still have questions after reading this, please let us know via our customer service.
We secure all information you leave behind with the most modern techniques. If we give your details to someone else – you will read below why and when we do this – then we require that the other person treats your information just as carefully as we do and only uses them for the purpose for which he received them. If you feel that this is not the case, please let us know via our customer service.
What do we do with your information
We use your information for different purposes. After this you can see which they are. We use data received from you, but also data collected by ourselves. For example, information about your visit to our website.
- Delivering your order; For your order we need your name, e-mail address, address (es), payment details and sometimes also your telephone number. With that we can deliver your order and keep you informed about your order. We also provide your information to others if necessary for an order, for example to delivery services and our distribution center. And if you order from an external seller on ne-winkel.nl, we will give your details to this seller. We require our external vendors to treat your data just as carefully as we do.
- Your account; In your account on ne-winkel.nl we store the following information: your name, address (es), telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and payment details and specified information and interests (for example if we have asked you) to your date of birth). Convenient, because then you do not have to enter this data every time. We also store data about your previous orders so that you can easily find them.
- Customer service; You can chat with us via our virtual assistant on our website. To help you quickly with questions, we use your data and make notes that we save. Handy if you call us again. Data exchanged during a chat will be saved. You help us with analyzes and improvement of our services. Sometimes we use a different party to answer your questions. They can use your data for that.
- Repair; Sometimes we use another party to carry out repairs on products that you have purchased from us. That party can use your data for that.
- Reviews; We love reviews. And our customers too. If you want to write a review, choose whether your personal details or your name are visible to other visitors and if we can contact you about your review. We keep track of who writes which review.
- Improving our store and service; We are constantly improving our services. That is why we ask you if you would like to participate in a no-obligation customer or market research. Sometimes others carry out that research for us. We provide the other party with your e-mail address. The other party must of course also comply with our privacy rules. For example, your e-mail address must be deleted at the end of the investigation.
- Fraud; No one is happy with fraud, neither do we. That is why we use customer information to investigate, prevent and counter fraud. If necessary, we provide customer information to the government.
- Social media; If you use social media, for example Facebook, you can use your social media account in some places on our website. Ne-winkel.nl does not get access to your social media account, but articles that you like, you can share with your friends. If you ask us a question via social media and we see that question coming through, we will save that message and your account name so that we can respond to your message.
For which purposes your information isn’t used
We never use your information to show you different prices than other customers. All our customers see the same prices for our items and products. We will never sell your information to others.
If you want to use our sites in full glory, you need to accept our cookies.
Wishlist, Cart, Google Analytics
User data management (GDPR)
Request to delete my info
Is there something wrong, or do you want to delete your listed information, request a delete here or contact our customer service.
Request to rectify my data
Is there something wrong, or do you want to get something changed, request a rectification here or contact our customer service.
Submit a complaint
Is there something wrong, or do you want to submit a complaint, submit a complaint here or contact our customer service.
Request to export my data
Do you want to know which information we have listed from you? Submit a request here or contact our customer service.